The men in my life decided to give me a preview of my future hair style.
It was a great morning of hair liberation, but this afternoon when Danny followed up with Harborview we found out that they were unable to review my screens and that all will be reviewed on Monday. It's a pretty big bummer, and a little scary that I'm risking extra days since the neurosurgeon here in Wenatchee was extremely opinionated that I needed to get in for surgery ASAP (yesterday at 8:00am). I'm not sure how to consolidate all of my options, or figure out how to know when I'm making the right choices. I guess I just go by my gut. If I don't survive the weekend, please right on my headstone, "Should have followed the 1st neurosurgeon's surgery suggestion!"
At least I had some company for a pedicure. We're practically evil. We shave off all the men's hair and then pamper ourselves. I think I can do this tumor thing.